Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 159.Tᴡɪʟɪɢʜᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ Dᴀᴡɴ -ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2 -Lᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ
November 12, 2012 - Permalink - 144 Comments
Dear Diary


 I have always wanted to catch the movie of Twilight breaking Dawn part 2 as I have been catching the various series and I am a crazy Twilight fan and I have the whole collection of Stephanie Mayer's book on it and   I thought the Twilight Breaking Dawn Part one is the last season and I love Bella and I looking forward for the movie to be out in November 22.How is everyone coping so far ? It is about Bella child  Renesmee , the Cullen gather other vampire clan in order to protect the child from a false allegation that puts the family in front of Volturi.The weather here is very cold in the night and very hot in morning.I have been busy preparing for the  retreat .Have a great week to all of you .