Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 151. Cᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴜᴍᴍʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ
October 12, 2012 - Permalink - 45 Comments
Dear Diary



My Dad has finally  return from Cambodia.I was so happy to see him .It is my mum 's birthday and  my sister my mum ,my dad and I went to the soup restaurant for  dinner.The food was delicious  and we saw alot of my mum friends there.We did not do much but just celebrate by having chinese dinnerand there was alot of people waiting for their turns. My Mum met her ex-boss at the Soup Restaurant .I was shocked as I thought that he wanted to take the chair.He seated and chatted with us.We went to Swensen and they giveFree Ice-Cream for my mum birthday.By the way, I have good news I have the job at OCBC at Enterprise banking in Business management department. mummy.

1st round of getting a job at@OCBC~ telesales department ~~ FAILED
2nd round of getting a job @OCBC~ Human Resource~~ FAILED
3rd Round of getting a job @ OCBC ~ Enterprise Banking ~~ PASSED
Chicken wrap with lettuce
Beef 

Fried Rice