Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 148.ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ᴅᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴᴇsᴇ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss
October 6, 2012 - Permalink - 36 Comments
Dear Diary


.My Dad has left for Cambodia and I miss him as he left yesterday with his friend Uncle Chung and  It is so good for him to travel as he has retired early and he will be back on Tuesday and I want to travel too.I received a call from Aunty Clara-Success Recruitment Agency that I have a job interview at OCBC   in town and Hope that my interview on Monday will be a success.Hope I wont be nervous always when come to interview.I have always wanted to travel around the  globe with my Dad and the country always to go was Germany,France,Paris,Korea,Taiwan ,Other parts of Australia beside Sydney  are the top priority country to visit.I need to work hard to spent to travel overseas.Thanks Angel bibi for the cute dolls.