Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 147.2 ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏɴ Bʀᴀᴄᴇs ! Sᴏ Fᴀsᴛ
October 4, 2012 - Permalink - 33 Comments
Dear Diary 

Wow amazingly ! It has been 2 years since I am on Braces and it has been a long time since my teeth has been so straight and it is not straight yet.My cousin , Jolene has taken out her braces and she started later than me .It is pretty long and It doesn't hurts any more, just that the wire in my teeth has a little spring that push my teeth.I am going to my changing my braceslater today and am still deciding what colour to put  whether to put alternate colours and stick with one colour ? It really looks good on braces , where I can pick the colours on its Colour wheel. I might be taking blue.How is everyone doing.! I just loved my braces and there is a saying " No pain ! No gain" .I will be having a straight teeth soon .I have not  taken out my braces.