Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 137. Mɪssɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs
September 6, 2012 - Permalink - 1 Comments
Dear Diary



everyone  .While I was looking back,. I really miss the times when I was in secondary four. where I was so hardworking never fail to loose concentration for  any subjects and I was so determine to work hard and do well till my N levelscame which my teacher were so patient and nice to me .I was like a study freak and doing exam papers and past years paper from library to teacher exam paper till they got nothing for me to do! I was the teacher favorite pet ! Library everyday ! where everyone was having  fun having their break .I was busy studying and revising .When the N levels came ! that moment was the time where I scored As in Physics .My hard work payoff. Missing all the times in Secondary School .One thing I regretted most after entering into another sector of my life was not doing well in my Year 2 of my ITE life where I failed myself to enter into Poly's and Started working ! Outside World is a different story ! Hard life ! To people out there who is still studying don't give up  ! !A Long way to go  ! You can Make a difference to the society!