Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 127.Tʜɪs Wᴇᴇᴋ
July 10, 2012 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary


I have been visiting the doctor to collect my blood test and it has been a miraclous result ever in my whole life .The result shows that my Glocose was 91 which is a good sign where there is no diabetic.Almost my hands were bruised and was reprimmand by the doctor for not exercising.Well! After That I have been busy going to the park to do my daily routine is to jog.Lookig back at all the delicious food I have to start cuting down.





Well ,I have also been in Loved With Chanel and seriously Obessed in all chanel accessories and lately have been shopping alot, and my mood swings is  coming up and downs .Will update you guys  more the coming week