Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 125.Wᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ FREE ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴀɢᴜᴇs
June 29, 2012 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary

My whole department went to catch a movie at Plaza Singapura to watch THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN  and it is sponsor by citibank and it was a movie night for my whole department and the movie and drinks were paid for .Well .It was a nice movie and my colleague kaushiya  keeps disturbing me and wanting me to sit with my colleague since he just came back from Europe ! Exchanging seats haha ! I laughed !  .


Dr Curt Cornoors(Green lizard)
The whole department ended work at 530pm so that some of us can make our way there .The movie was somewhat disgusting when the rat eats bloody food and the Dr.Curt Connorrs who became the green lizard who evntually wants to become big n famous .Peter Parker finds a clue that might help him understand why his parents disappeared when he was young. His path puts him on a collision course with Dr. Curt Connors, his father's former partner.

You should catch it.After the movie we went for some photoshoot before going off . .