Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 115.MUSICAL ᴏғ Wɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ
March 24, 2012 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary




My family and I went to Marina Bay Sands to  catch  the musical of the Wicked.WICKED tells the untold story of the Witches of Oz. Long before Dorothy dropped in, two other girls meet in the Land of Oz. One, born with emerald green skin, is smart, fiery and misunderstood. The other is beautiful, ambitious and very popular. WICKED tells the story of how these two unlikely friends grow to become the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good.

When WICKED opened on Broadway, it worked its magic on critics and audiences alike. Winner of 35 major awards including a Grammy®, three Tony Awards® and six Helpmann Awards® including Best Musical, WICKED has been described as the “Best Musical of the Decade.”



I have been wanting to catch this musical for so long  and  I have finally catch the musical and what a beautiful broad way show ever and I looking excited for May 8  and August as I going overseas to Hongkong and Australia.