Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 114.A ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ Rᴇʟᴇᴀsᴇᴅ
March 2, 2012 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary

It was my sister big day ! She was feeling pretty nervous as it is the most important day of her life and it is not a WEDDING but her A level result   which was released at her school at around 3 where I was at my office at that time ! What was the feeling like ? When result was released from University Of Cambridge and so was I.Thinking of what University will my sister goes too! Will it be NUS or SMU ! It wasn't me getting the result but I know what she is feeling right now ! Wished I can be by  her side when the result was released!  

At 4pm when the  result was released ,my sister was disappointed as her result wasnt that fantastic as she did not expect she didn't do that well and she cried because she couldnt get into any UNIVERSITY and what can she do now ??? I was in her shoes before ! It was so nice where I see this year A'level students from Hwa Chong ,Raffles Institution and Nanyang Junior College ( 6 -9 students) scoring 9 A's and distinction in their A level's .

I was feeling sad as well as I do not realised that I almost lost the company important documents and I was feeling worried whether it was sent out ? Hoping everything is fine by Monday.