Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 111.Hᴀᴘᴘʏ Vᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ's Dᴀʏ
February 14, 2012 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary



It wasn't really a Valentine's Day for me as it was my last day at HSBC and I was feeling very sad as I did not had the opportunity to stay in the company as it is my dream to work in the Bank.They did not give me the opportunity to learnt and especially ADELINE who is my mentor did not teach me anything and she is so political that she complaint to the supervisor Jackie.I wasnt that happy as before when I first know the news I was disheartened as it was a rare opportunity to work in a foreign bank .I really don't like her attitude cause everyone needs time to adapt to the environment and to learnt ! They want someone with more experience and I was also happy that I know people like Christopher,Joseph ,Lynette ,Liwen ,Sywal and Zi Hui .They were so nice and friendly and Joseph gave me some work from bills and I missed the moments with them in HSBC .Will take this an experience thou it was short.