Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 101.Fᴀʀᴇᴡᴇʟʟ Gɪғᴛs ʙʀɪɴɢs Fᴏɴᴅ Mᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs @ DBS
January 1, 2012 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary

I am feeling so sad that I am missing working at DBS :face24:  and it makes me feels very sad when I left the company with so many fond memories working there.I am starting to miss :l:Edna,Hayati ,Zurah ,Ezann and the rest of my departments. I regretted so many things.I wish How it would turn back the clock .Here are the memories we once had . Well ,I also watched korean Drama Secret Garden .It was quite nice:l::l:
The Enevolope (dad bgt me ) the box (  my friend Christmas)

Starbucks cofee-Cranberry @ my desk

Mini Tarts -Hayati bought

Diffferent cupcakes

Diffferent cupcakes

Diffferent cupcakes

Choosen cupcale

Green tea latte -Starbucks ..(Pretty green tea powder)

Our Farewell Gifts from Edna

chocolates from Zurah

java chip -starbucks