Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 097.Tᴡɪʟɪɢʜᴛ Bʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴅᴀᴡɴ
November 17, 2011 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary




It was a long day "at work and I was helping my old department in pre-checking of bank products and is pretty boring and it seems that they are not grateful for what we have done for them.We were talking behind their back because they were so bad to us .

It does not feel good gossiping it about others but I feels frustrated and they are bunch of SHIT! Wish to be back to my department and I did something different from the report I normally do ! I am doing the PRE-check of cards and it was quite fun! Waiting for the new set of Conversion of report to be out !

Went to San Bookshop to buy Breaking dawn as I am curious about the story as I will not be able to catch the movies @ the theatre.