Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 092.ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏᴇᴡᴀʀᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴏғ A&F ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴇʀᴏᴘᴏsᴛᴀʟᴇ
October 8, 2011 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary
Abercombie dad purchase was pink

everyone ,Yesterday,my dad brought me to the dental  to have my braces changed and was elated that my top plate will be removed soon and I can put on my braces  again. Went to collect some free drinks and went to Novote for lunch Tim Sum .There was alot of people and many tours went for lunch there.


Headed off to ION orchard to walk and passed  by Aeropostale and it was not yet opened and I have finally owned one and we went to see the image Abercombie and Fitch which is located at Orchard Park Hotel .Wow.It was so big and Nice and went to take a look wasnt opened yet .My dad bought me a Abercombie NY t shirt and Aeropostale and I was so happy that I owned both of them.


Aeropostale blue one i bgt
Went to H and M ,there was alot of people and was packed with people didnt buy much thing.Circle Line has been opened fully .Had a great time!