Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 091.ᴡᴀs ʙᴀᴅʟʏ ᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴍɪᴢᴇᴅ
September 29, 2011 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary



It was the third day at work and I was being victimized by my colleagues:face18: and I was so angry and humilated in front of others in other deptartment:face63: where I was seated.I was doing the :face32:E-statments which was to key into the computer and the malay staff:19: scolded me cause I just make a little mistake.How do you expect to work in such an environment where the person keep SCOLDING:19: ! They talk bad about me and I am just new to the working environment .It was so boring keying all the datas into the system.


I complaint to Aunty Clara :26:of what happened and she spoke to Johnny the VP of DBS and the case was settled and the Zaleha treated me so nicely Now:face52: ! Changing my department soon next friday at Account services projects for only one month !