Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 090.Iɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ @ DBS ʙᴀɴᴋ
September 22, 2011 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary


I went for two interview this week at my mum's friend recruitment "Success HR Centre." It was a good one and we went down to Peace Centre:116: to sign the registration and while we were there,While we were there as my mum were waiting for me .She chatted with her friend Clara. While her colleague interviewed me .It was long one as where I wanted to work I read through the Bank Act ! What must I do ? Wow so much Words !

Thanks to her friend I was offered a job interviewed at DBS Bank :face71:as account services adminstrative and after that we went to buy some tarts.

I went for the :face34:Interviewed at DBS Bank at the Changi Business Park and the place was impressive and was interviewed by Fadzillah .I was nervous but I did it well . Thank God! I have passed the interviewed and will be starting work soon at Account Services.