Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 080.ᴛᴠʙ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴅs 2011
July 28, 2011 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary




I watched the tvb awards imagewhich was broadcast on starhub w drama channel .It was held in Singapore Marina Bay sands My mum's friend has the ticket to Marina Bay sands but she gave it away as it was a last minute ! Maggie cheng,the HK actress came to my house.I watched it at home.It was the first time it was held in Singapore .I love Linda Chung but she did not win  ! OMG ! Raymond Lam is not in Singapore and the ticket was so expensive.Wahhh! I think all the awards are the same .


My Favourite

TVB Actor
Moses Chan

My Favourite TVB Male TV Character
Wayne Lai (Lau Sing, No Regrets)
Raymond Lam (Kingsley King, The Mysteries of Love)
Kevin Cheng (Koo Yu Cheung, A Fistful of Stances)
Bosco Wong (Chung Lam Tai, Growing Through Life)
Julian Cheung (Yu Chi Ying, The Rippling Blossom)

My Favourite TVB Actress
Charmaine Sheh

My Favourite TVB Female TV Character
Tavia Yeung (Chui Siu Lai, The Mysteries of Love)
Sheren Tang (Cheng Kau Mui, No Regrets)
Fala Chen (Lau Ching, No Regrets)
Myolie Wu (Keung Keung, The Rippling Blossom)
Kate Tsui (Ko Lai Sum, When Lanes Merge)

My Favourite Onscreen Couple
Moses Chan and Charmaine Sheh (Can't Buy Me Love)

My Favourite TVB Drama
No Regrets

My Favourite TVB Theme Song
Growing Through Life (End Credits) - (Raymond Lam)

My Favourite TVB Mega Variety Specials
TV Awards Presentation 2010

My Favourite TVB Variety
Fun with Liza and Gods

Professional Achievement Award
Louise Lee