Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 073.ғɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ @ ᴠᴀɴᴄᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ
July 7, 2011 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary




It was my first day at Vance Group  Ltd  :c:. I was pretty early for work and I arrived at the office at Stamford Court at 9.00 am .I was feeling nervous at the point of time .I waited in the room for Miss Chee :26: to arrive to the office so I waited till 9.15 am and she told me that Tingwei will teach me and guide me on what to do at the accounts department .It was filing that I did the whole day filing customer's delivery order and purchase orders from A-Z. The company treated us lunch . It was a tiring day .:123:Got to go turn in early tommorrow need to work.  There was a meeting so they order my share. The staff are very friendly.They introduced themselves to me .I will updates you again tommorrow !