Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 067.ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ
June 26, 2011 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary




My cousin Sir Han ,Uncle Leong and Kor Kor and Uncle Ricky came over to my place for dinner because they wanted to distribute out my late grandma jewelery to the grandchildren .Thou my heart was feeling warm in the inside I felt a sharp sadness that she left us ! The adults were very funy they did it like a lucky draw.My sister  and Sirhan very funny ! They want the no.10 ring which was labelled as the diamond ring and both of them did not get it .My Dad was very funny it had a REAL jade from my Late Grandpa ring and he keep say it cant be taken out but thats not true and the looks of his expression of his face makes me laugh .Play with my sister and Sirhan " MONOPOLY DEAL" and I won the first round. I Dreamt that I went to Heaven on Saturday.Watch God Of Study very inspirational drama to watch .  I decided to use this skin till Fanny Updated her new Kitty Skin