Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 058.ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏᴜsɪɴ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀᴇ @ ɴᴏᴠᴏᴛᴇʟ
May 30, 2011 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear  Diary


Crab Apetitizer




I was pissed of when a lady who has just came out of the train hit and hurt my leg with a heavy object.There was alot of blood over  my leg which it happens at  Douby Gaut Station and she did not apologise! So Rude ! I was on the way to Clark Quay to meet to Tanya .Tanya ,Sir Han , my sister  and I went to Novotel for dinner at the Square Restaurant.It was a semi-buffet and Sir Han was late. Me and my sister met Tanya at the bridge. Thank goodness ! she has the plaster because blood keep flowing like a red river.  Thanks for  the souvenir from Hongkong ! We walk over to the Novotel Hotel .


Soon later around 7.30 pm .Sir Han arrives and we headed of to the  The Square for buffet. We ate alot of food till we drop dead.The food was very good. I wanted to join Sir Han and Tanya and went to their house but it was too late and my mum wants me to go home so sad !  We have great time and she is going to Bangkok till 4 June.



ME n My sis ate Barrmundi Fillet


Breast Chicken with Rice


Gilled Ribye Steak


Sir Han and Chocolate Fondue


Tomato Soup


Salads -Cold Pasta,Fish Salad,Prawns


Pastries


Strawberry and Mango Pudding Fruits with White Chocolate Glass


Bread with Butter with Vanilla Sauce


Puddings