Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 057.sᴘᴇᴇᴅʟɪᴛᴇ ᴍɪɴɪsᴛʀʏ ʀᴇᴄʀᴜɪᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ
May 29, 2011 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary

It is Speedlight Ministry Recruitment Drive . I went to church and left the house early at 10.35am.I was very tired and lazy as I was back late last night .I went to church and arrive at 11.01am.I was pretty early.I was the second to arrive followed by the rest.The main point isn't this, while waiting was the rest I was feeling rather nervous as it was my first time being on stage for a very long time .At  11.30am .We practice our steps and make changes to the parts. Well Done indeed everyone.I felt relived after the whole thing.Heard alot of good comments from everyone ! Melvin says " It was not bad  thou It was my first time to be on stage." and Sharon and Rachel " The Japanese dance songs is nice. " Even though it was a last minute rehearsal thing that we came out on Friday!