Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 059.sɪɴɢᴀᴘᴏʀᴇ ғᴏᴏᴅ ᴇxᴘᴏ
May 31, 2011 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary



I went to Singapore Expo food fair today with  my aunty and there was a huge crowd of people like a colony of ants.It was packed and the people were pushing their way through and  it makes me feels erks and  we tried alot of food such as Soju .Kimchi ! Omg ! totally mad with Soju right now ! My sister went there too later that day. I tried alot of food till I a bloated.My aunt bought 40 bucks of Lindt chocolate and bought Pretz ,Multi -grain bread .5 Fox biscuits cookies .My sister is freaky mad about it  It stinks at Food expo .Omg ! I am feeling being Barbeque like been roasted .It is indeed a great experience being my first time exploring Food Expo !  It makes me feel fat ! OMG ! buffet is a KILLER in my life ! Feeling I need Soju now !