Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 060.ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴊʙ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴜᴍ ɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴇʟʟɢʀᴏᴜᴘ
June 1, 2011 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary






My mum and I went to JB with her cellgroup as it was suggested by my mum and we met at JCO at Tampines 1,I was feeling bored so I tagged along .There was a long jam as it is a holiday ! The bus was fully packed that I hardly see my mum.OMG! at the immigration at JB, my mum cellgroup friend fell.Lucky that was no injuries.Praise the Lord ! At the immigration arrival hall there was a long queeue as there was a new regulation.Two fingers on it and I was always the First haha.Went to City square Nando's for lunch and ate Extra -Hot chicken with my baked rice and Peri Chips! Ouch !I accidentally rub my eyes ! It hurts ! Went shopping bought some stuff Natural Republic ! My mum cell members bought alot of  clothes and went shopping did not buy much and bought NY cheese cake and Oreo cake and my sister favourite Green Tea cake. Went to Old town for dinner and went home after that ! Had a wonderful time :)