Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 071.ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ Sɪs
July 5, 2011 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary



MY ROISTERIE CHICKEN !
It is my Princess Charlene 18th birthday  and it is her econ 's paper exam today and it was the best gift from MJC.My family ,Uncle Leong, Uncle bark and I went to Hyattt for lunch at Mecca 9. There was alot of nice food and I ate Roisterie Chicken with Green aparagus potato and  carrots.  It just taste as I am in Cold storage and it was heavenly. My sister ate Steak and there was many people at Hyatt as there was a conference held  there.The dessert was the best " The Second best -- CHOCOLATE pudding with Cocca -Ginger Icecream" .Went to see the dentist after lunch and The dentist say I had wisdom tooth and I was so happy and my teeth finally could bite which my left side could not bite"I was so happy .OMG!! Turning 20 soon !!!  I love you Princess Charlene ! Happy Birthday ! 
Strawberry Sherbert and berries -DESSERT OF THE DAY


Steak with Potato


Chocolate pudding  with Cocca Ginger !! BEST in HYATT