Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 075.ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛɪʀɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʏ
July 17, 2011 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary

 
It is another tiring day :face62: ! It was as usual woke up late and had a hangover of sleep as I was dreaded to sleep as i could get the last gleams of lost sleep over the last five days ! Went to cell as usual .It was @ KFC ! as Golden Pines gates lock ad change . Omg ! it is monday tommorrow ! Work starting again and went to serve at speedlight :face51:  and my teeth hurts for a week !  Bought a dog bracelt and anklet ! Went with my sister to Mac Cafe to get :face34: Chocolate melts ! and chocolate log which is nice and we wanted to go to my auntie house to collect some clothes ! but she was not in !  I think I better go take a good rest .Tommorrow is a Brand New Day ! Hope to start it well !  Wanna watch My princess  korean drama but I need to sleep !:36: