Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 074.ᴍʏ 20ᴛʜ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀᴇ
July 12, 2011 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary
It is my 20th birthday ! I was working at Vance Group Ltd which was previously known as Vance Bioenergy. Miss Mary Cheng came to my desk and ask me if  I would want to work in Accounts department full time. She asked me what is my expected salary I didnt know what to say " I was stunned and I told her $1300".Most of them in my company knows my birthday ! Bought   Yong Tau and Seaweed soup ." You know when the Korean practice on your birthday must drink Seaweed soup "It was a great time at work and It seems like my accounts finally tally when I couldnt on Monday ! After work,my dad met me at City Hall and we headed of to Billy Bombers for pork ribs 1-for-1 and had a soup and Root beer float  for dinner  and It was great :face52: and delicious " FINGER LICKIN GOOD" and went to Pan Pacific for bread , cakes and muffins and it was a tiring day ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to myself!!!:face51:

Billy bombers-Pork Ribs


pink muffins


My birthday gift --Pink angel dress and star necklace