Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 088.Cᴏᴍᴇx ɪᴛ ғᴀɪʀ-ᴠᴀɪᴏ ʟᴀᴘᴛᴏᴘ ᴘɪɴᴋ
September 2, 2011 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary


I went to Comex IT fair at Suntec City:face18:.There was alot of people and my cousin is working at Dell and it seems there isnt much sales going on.Went to Sony and Best :face53: at the level 4 and level 3 .I did not bring my Student pass but I borrow it from my cuzzie.After:5:  much thoughts we decided to buy it from Sony .The free gifts were a thumb drive 16gb,a logitech mouse,cleaner,headset,mousepad and norman suite.

I purchase athe PINK vaio E series VPCEG18FG/P:d: and after that went to look for camera ! Went home to install my anti-virus didnt know there was inside.It corrupted my computer brought it down :58:and change for a new set .My microsft stuff lost and going to Call MICROSOFT on Monday for a new product key.Love my new Laptop:):58: