Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 093.Kᴏɪ ʙᴜʙʙʟᴇ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴀʏ
October 22, 2011 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary



It has been a tiring day for me after working at image DBS Asia Hub.It is coming to a month and it is great working at Accounts processing department under Mariam which deals with projects .There are plenty of reports to key for the transaction .There are so many things to key that sometimes we makes mistake.I was busy doing so much keying that  I started craving for KOI  .I am looking for pay soon.

My dad was out at town and after work image I decided to buy koi at the shop near my house .It is very famous in Taiwan and its so much better than those bubble teas shops like Sweet talk and the bestimage  2 shops of bubble teas shops I have ever try is Koi and Gong Cha. image




It has been always a long queeue of people to buy drinks and it is not very cheap but there are the rates of sugar levels .

I bought green tea macchiato as I was adventurous to try out the drink. I am tired right now going to enjoy my drink.