Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 096.Pᴀʏᴅᴀʏ
November 1, 2011 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary

It is finally November ! I have finally worked in DBS for 2 months now and I am feeling so busy and I have been busy doing alot of reports .I am so happy now in Mariam department and it feels so good that my PAY  had finally come in after a hard day work .

Feels so distracted   when people walk passes by me especially the WC guy and the people were so friendly despite there are so many things that I never came across appears in my report such as  in the Rejects in Signature irregular , no debit card , address updating  keeps appearing in front of me when the rest of my colleague does not appear to them .I don't know am I that Unlucky !

My report has finally increased from 106 to 119 customers information ! The traffic light always give me a surprise when I had havent finished my report  turn RED! When it is Red ! We are unable to key and type anything !

So tireeeeeddd!