Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 098.Cʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴅᴇᴄᴏʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs @ DBS ᴀɴᴅ ᴜɴᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇᴅ
November 24, 2011 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary

The main living room
It was the day when my department took part in the :g::f: christmas party at DBS .We were busy taking part in the event and we were surpose to come up with an idea to decorate my department and my department theme was BUBBLY because it was make of balloons and we spent hours decorating it and after that we started with our report and Valerie  my ex-department came over to me and scolded me and asked me over to work at her department despite her side has so many people and when they need ask us they ask us over and Never thank us for helping them .Despite my department has work for me to Do! Which make me Hate her  ALL and Displeased for what she has done !I decided to relax after coming home to play Pet society !

my living room

halloween kitchen

my halloween garden

halloween wedding room

washroom / toilet

Music room

princess room

guest room