Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 109.Cʜɪɴᴇsᴇ Nᴇᴡ Yᴇᴀʀ 2012
January 24, 2012 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary

It 's Chinese New year  again ! All the goodies were so nice but they were so fattening and this year Chinese New year fall so early in January and it is the year of the DRAGON, and it seems that it rains so heavily this year and we did not collect much red packets  this year as my auntie mum had pass away and so does my grandma .We went to my auntie house to have reunion dinner and watch some shows and went to my mum 's auntie side and the house was fully packed as my cousins bought their girlfriend over and the house was small ! It is so sad that tommorow there is work !






Bought this from Lavender shop






Handmade Pineapple tarts and Cheese balls
Chinatown


 Homemade-Almond cookies