Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 104.Iɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ @ Sʜᴀʀᴘ
January 13, 2012 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary



I went for an interview at Sharp which was located in Tanjong Pagar .It was very smooth as I wasn't  nervous that I did not know what I was asking alot of questions and the person who interview me was so friendly .I was surprised by the questions asked .She say that the job scope looks like stressful at the year end .Most of the work was in Excel .dealing with export  sales such as Performa Invoice ,commercial Invoice. I would get the job and the salary is $1500.The job position was Adminstrative Assistant .The interviewers were females .I wasnt nervous at first and I do not know what Happen to me  feeling like I was talking to a friend and I was So Calm ! I  think I  may be shortlisted .
I believe that the next other few jobs I will not be nervous again ! The Job scope are :

1)        Perform Administrative duties in the Expo Sales department
2)        Prepare Invoices & contact customers for verification
3)        Data Entry into system
4)        Other-ad-hoc projects
5)        Able to commit for at least 3-6 months