Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 102.Rᴇsᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴs ғᴏʀ 2012
January 4, 2012 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary

It is a brand new beginning in 2012 .There were so many things that  passed by so fast in 2011 and there we alot of happy and sad moments in 2011 and the memorable:75::75:  memories I had in 2011 and time flies and I miss the time when I were in school lovelies:h:.

Things that had happened in 2011

#1. Results were Released in Early april
#2. Grandma's  sudden death which occured in 31 March .
#3. Wasn't Posted to Polytechnic
#4. Decided to work and went for interviews.
#5. Got a job in July.
#6. Was working at Vance Bioenergy @ City Hall.
#7. A few months later they found full time worker -Left the Company.
#8. Job searching again.
#9. Found a job @ DBS Asia Hub for 3 mths.
#10. The staff at CIP at dbs ill-treated me and changed to Mariam Department .
#11. Mariam department treated us well.
#12. Went overseas .
#13. Spent the last few day at DBS -miss all my colleagues and friends:(  .
#14. Spent the christmas with my parents and cousins.
#15.  A Vaio pink laptop .
and seriously my life full of ups and down and seriously I really hope 2012 will be full of happy memories and less on the sad moments .

Resolutions  in 2012.
#1. Going for a full time job.
#2. An iphone 5.
#3.  An iphone 5 cover.
#4. 
 More money and a better salary.
#5.  Travel more overseas.