Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 108.Fɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ Aᴛ HSBC
January 20, 2012 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary


It was my First Day  at work at HSBC.It was pretty new to the company and It was a little boring as there wasnt nothing much to do at work and I first receieve my password and I learnt the ropes from Adeline my mentor with Rohini and I was pretty quiet as I don't know what to talk .I went down  with Christopher  who is also a new contract stuff and also a 6 month Contract with me ,we both went down to make our HSBC pass.It look so cool.I did some e- learning and there was 9 Modules to be cleared and I keep failing the test till you need to hit at least 90 % .Luckily ! the next few days is Chinese New Year .And thankfully I was Paid for the HOLIDAYS ! Went lunch with my colleagues and I Just Cant wait for holidays  and time to finish my work.