Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 107.Gᴏᴏᴅ Nᴇᴡs ! Jᴏʙ @ HSBC
January 17, 2012 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary




Yesterday I went for a job interview at HSBC MBC( Mapletree business city ) at Labordor Park and it was far away but the office is Beautiful  and when I reached the place I almost lost my way and went to the wrong building and was almost late because my father bought me to the wrong place but LUCKILY it want that far away just two buildings down the road.When I reached the building  I took the lift to the tweleveth floor and I saw an A lvl guy waiting outside.


:face15:I called the Interviewer,Miss Jackie Chua:face60:  and did  not expect she went for a meeting and then the A lvl guy talk to me as he is going for the interview too  and he got no Experience and he taught I was a diploma holder but I wasnt and the interviewer called me in and I went in and I wasnt nervous and it took 5 mins only.


Meeting rooms
I thought that there wasnt any chance for me and I thought the A lvl guy will get it .I was afraid my chances are slim and later that day went to Johore Bahru with my parents and Uncle Robert to run some errands and went for lunch at Nando's and went to test out the CNY goodies and bought Quek larpis ,cookies for my mum 's friend and went shopping for clothes at Mango and Parlini and I saw a demin shoes and looks very nice and would decide which to buy or the white shoe .Decided to buy some bread and decided to buy a pair of demin shoes .


Rest area
Departing from Johore Bahru and receieve the call and message saying "HSBC would like to offer me the job " I was so happy !Starting work Friday

Demin Blue Shoe Vincci



HSBC office
HSBC pantry
office HSBC


Nandos