Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 110.Dᴇᴇᴘʟʏ sᴏʀʀᴏᴡғᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ Jᴏʙʟᴇss
February 4, 2012 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary



I was so sad as my work at HSBC will be terminated after two weeks  and it was so hard for me to get into a bank and when my supervisor told me that I wouldn't continue ,I was deeply upset and I was thinking what is the cause of the problem being terminated and Jackie told me it was" I was not suitable for the job!" Was it because  I was sick for two days .It took me a very long to accept the fact that I could not stay long in this job as  I like Working in the bank ! I must to think positive as there will be many banks out there! The mentor who taught me complaint to the supervisor before I actually started work as my PC is not setup properly with those passwords and stuffs.They are freaky IMPATIENT   and they even say they want a person who can work fast and learn fast ! My Goodness it takes time for a person to adapt to the environment and the work !




French nail art done my own


Toe Nail art -done myself


is this NICE ! the whole diamond korean Collection