Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 113.Wᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ Lɪғᴇ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴀ Bᴇᴅ ᴏғ Rᴏsᴇs
February 25, 2012 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary

It has been five days in Citibank and my work seems to get a little boring as I am sick and tired of my job and wish if I could quit it but life isnt that much enjoyable  but that's life and I wish my contract would end quickly .Just mix friends yesterday only and it seems to get work of things to do but it is not  much challenging !My sister went for driving test and she passed her test with 49/50 and she really very good and congratulations to her but I dunt know what else to talk right now as I am very tired and I am searching for CHANEL  silver necklace to match my earings. I want to OWN all the Chanel stuffs.




Look @ the delicious Cupcakes from Intercontental