Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 112.Fᴏᴜɴᴅ A ɴᴇᴡ Jᴏʙ @ CITIBANK
February 17, 2012 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary




I went down to Kelly Services (image) to get my timesheet and I was feeling so bored since my last day at HSBC and I was really thankful on Friday where I hear the news that I have a job at a Bank ! I was so delighted as I will not be feeling bored again ! They rang my phone up and the salary was $7/per hour. as it is a temporary job, but once it is confirm my place @ Cititbank my salary wages will go to 1400,.You might be asking where is the location ! It is at Raffles place near MARINA BAY.I was also happy that I thought I wouldnt work @ Raffles Place anymore and I had periously work from back end office-middle office- and finally main office.My term of service will start on Monday and I hope my mentor is nice and teachable not like the previous job .