Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 122.Sʜᴀɢɢᴇᴅ Wᴇᴇᴋ
June 13, 2012 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary

I am having a shagged week:D this week and there are alot of documents this week and something horrible happened at work today the customer was Pissed off as he cant wait for us as   my colleague write something wrong on The LC and the customer would wait and just walked.It sets a bad image for my company.I was sick for 2 weeks since I was back from overseas.Tired now update more when I free again.( Are the items nice ! Just bought it)

double MN necklace

my favourite bow dangling earing

bow with stone earing

silver cute crown earin

pearl dog crystal chain bracelt

heart n butterfly studs
ice-skating shoe earing
sweet heart pearl earing
ballerina earstuds
heart w heart earing

silver music note earings