Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 134.Wʜᴀᴛ Hᴀs Gᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ Iɴᴛᴏ ME !
August 30, 2012 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary




everyone. How are you? I'm pretty good here, hope you guys too . There's a lot of thing that I would like to share with all of you but I don't know where to start and don't know how to start It has been a moody day today as I did not have a good sleep ! I don't know what has gotten into me ! Like seriously   I had not been so rude  to my parents as I shouted at them.I does not feel whats right and does not feel like going to a jog! But the problem here is I'm so lazy to start jogging . With a lot of temptation that I can't even resist .dramas . How can I resist them I have tried a lot of things just to avoid all these stuff but it just waste of time because not more than 30 minute, I'll go back to them What a strong force (T.T).

I was freeky so in a wrong and I don't know what causes me to get so pissed off and violent .Please Chanel  ! Wake up ! Sigh I give up ! I listen and when for a jog with my dad Cox ! I definitely would not win them ! Because they are my Parents What a strong force ! I'm still waiting for another update... Freakin' tired of waiting but I have to be patient. *tears running down.