Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 145.Sɪsᴛᴇʀ 1 ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsɪᴛʏ ᴇxᴀᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴡɪsʜᴇs
October 1, 2012 - Permalink - 34 Comments
Dear Diary

It is great to have many friends and thanks for those comments for wishing me to get well soon and I am slightly better and the weather is good  today and let me start my day ,I went to Gardens by the bay and it was very nice and  when it was at night .The admission was cheap to view it and it is the best to go at  night where you see the lights lit up as in the noon it is very hot .Oh No! it is my sis university exam ! Wishing her all the best in her year 1 in the University in Degree in Statistics in NUS School of Sciences.My Mum was pissed of when my sister was studying late till 3.30 am.Hoping she will be doing well and excel in it .