Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 149.Gᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴀɴᴇʟ ᴘᴇɴᴅᴀɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Jᴏʙ Iɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ
October 8, 2012 - Permalink - 46 Comments
Dear Diary



I went for my Job Interview at OCBC at Raffles Place and I was pretty nervous as usual and gracious me when I arrive at the OCBC  .I took the lift to wrong floor and went down to the fifth floor to the forty storey  and I was  so worried that I was late but there wasn't anyone.I waited for Miss Ezanne Soh to arrive   to the meeting room and I took a  deep breath to stop myself from being nervous.Yet I am still nervous ! When the interviewer came  She ask me one question ! I was Stunned for a  while as my mind went Blank ! I does not know whether I still stand a chance to getting the  job .I have finally got a  Chanel necklace so happy and collect from Beaute Empire.She so nice came to my block and pass me the items as I would not meet her at Hougang .  I ate soya Ice cream from Mr bean as I feel like eating as Singapore is so Hot .