Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 156,Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 2 X-ғᴀᴄᴛᴏʀ ɪs Bᴀᴅ / Kᴏʀᴇᴀɴ Dʀᴀᴍᴀ
November 1, 2012 - Permalink - 95 Comments
Dear Diary

Queen and I


Jillian Jensen -Love you

I was watching X-Factor USA 2 live show  :face24:but its so sad to see my favourite singer :l: Jillian Jensen was kicked out from the competition ,She has a  great voice and was kicked out at the judges home at Demi House and I feel that there isnt any point to watch anymore ! I think  Demi-The judge has made the wrong  choice of her life and I think she don't deserve to go ! Hope she has the wild card to get back to the show. and watch the show Queen and I ,a Korean drama as  I am waiting for the call from the Company.It is quite nice and I enjoy watching  the show.Yet to finish all .Story  line was Good.

Jillian Jensen Love u 
Jillian and Demi Coaching

the Judges-Simon Cowell,Demi,La Reids, Britney spears