Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 153.Mᴇᴇᴛ ᴍʏ ᴅᴀᴅ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ Cᴀɴᴀᴅᴀ
October 20, 2012 - Permalink - 71 Comments
Dear Diary
blueberry Muffin

I went to meet my dad friend  Aunty Lilly and Uncle Han who has just arrive not long from  Canada and was ill for the past few week and was sick and the husband was admitted to hospital .They had motion sickness since day one and happened to meet them today for lunch at Tower clubWe went for dim sum and order alot of food and after that went to Marina Bay Sands and we went to Gardens by the Bay and there was alot people and we decided to come back another day and  we went  for dinner at Clark quay.We order alot of delicious .I decide to summarize everything because Time is rushing out as I have to head off to bed.Meet my bestfriend on the train.Had a great time.Will upload the picture soon.Finally got my CHANEL bracelt all colours and was raining
Vanilla muffin