Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Chapter 195. Standard Chartered Bank: Private Banking Ops Work
September 21, 2013 - Permalink - 5 Comments
Dear Diary

It is my first day of work  at Standard Chartered bank since I last pass my interview on Thursday morning at Changi Business Park and they told me to start work the next day. The role was Customer Service Assistant at A private bank operations department.I was very happy when I got the job .My job scope is to call the customer to get pending documents from them and it is a 2 month renewable contract .I hope to do well in the job. The staffs are very friendly. Hope to get the job done well.

the entrance to start my day
the Cafe lounge

The Lounge for staff

the Pantry area

Learning centre

Private bank Pantry -where my dept is

Pantry 

Canteen