Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Chapter 189.Tony Moly Lip tint Review 3
August 23, 2013 - Permalink - 3 Comments
Dear Diary

Heyy my lovelies !I want to share with you guyys my week been and I went for Interview today at UOI -United Overseas Insurance and I was pretty nervous the second round of the Interview and I was so disappointed and I don't think I stand a place   I was meaning to write this review much earlier , but better than never.





 RATE:
DRESSABELLE
BALLERINA
romantic
Kisses
♥♥
The Tony Moly cherry lipstint is a liquid lip stain, very much like Benefit's Benetint. Here in Singapore liquid tint are not as common as the ones they sell in Etude House.Which is the opposite in Korea, because about every make-up brand will have a liquid lipstain.And their lip tint can last longer when you are eating,drinking .



                                            
I read somewhere online that this product was used by Goo Hye Sun when she was in "Boys Over Flowers" so its become super popular .Also Since I 've been seeing that  ulzzang lip tutorial everywhere I decided to give it a go.

                                         
Packaging: ♥♥♡♡ I don't like the packaging that much, I have the round bottle and it leaks a little bit so I have to be super careful to close it really tight.I'm afraid  of carrying it that it might stain my wallet.The applicator is much every lipgloss ,It 's a doe foot type of applicator which is great because it allows you to place the tint anywhere you want it to be.
                                               
Overall : ♥♥♥♡♡ I don't think I like thenew packaging and the new style of red and pink and that isn't much of the difference on me !Its Look weird and maybe I will try the other liptints. Hoping to get the place for the UOB Bank on Monday for another round of Interview! And A free Poster from Tony Moly  JYJ
the FREE JYJ POSTER-SPECIAL WEEK-TM