Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Chapter 180.Etude House Bubble Hair Coloring #3 Natural Brown
July 8, 2013 - Permalink - 1 Comments
Dear Diary

I was getting very bored with my dark brown hair colour as it has been come black again after six months and I decided to use Natural brown as I felt in love it at first sight.Though it is my second time using it and it seems I still not use to dying hair.
 


This item had been in my closet for a while, mainly because I was always busy.  I had my closet cleaned up today so I decided to give it a try.It comes in a usual box,just like any other hair coloring product,along with the instructions and complete package.

1.     Hair coloring packet 30ml.
2.    Oxidizer, Micro Bubble Booster in a pump bottle 50ml.
3.    Silky Perfumed Treatment
4.    Pair of gloves5.    Plastic aipron (protects the clothes from stains) The problem now is that everything is in Korean hehehe. I am scared to just rely on the diagrams provided.  Good thing my reseller already emailed me the simplified English how-to’s of this item.Step 1. Mix hair coloring packet with pump bottle. (Mix well)Step 2. Use the provided gloves; dispense generous amount.Step 3. Apply evenly to hair, avoid skin and eyes areas.Step 4. Massage dye into hair until evenly covered; rinse off after 30 minutes.Then I dispensed a few on my palm and to my surprise it came out in white foam (like a hair mousse).
  
It is a shampoo bubble type hair dye !!! What a nice way to color the hair alone, no worries of staining my ears or my shirt .I definitely enjoyed the application,which I don't previously since I cannot colour on my own either asking my mom.I mean hair dye will damage my hair right?

After 45 minutes, went to shower and rinse it off with shampoo.I got scarred because as soon as my hair felt water it turned very dry .it felt rough and i cannot feel my fingers through it. Ommo , I was feeling dizzy and nervous!!! I am imaging the worst, Having my hair shaved !!LOL !  but when I applied the Silky Perfumed Treatment , just seconds, my hair felt soft and silky in an instant! Whewww, I was relieved .I left it for a few minutes and I totally rinse it off.




Before-Dark Brown 

After -Natural Brown ( Nice)


Easy self application,very convenient 
No stains
I love it.
So that's my hair color for the day! 
Annyeong !!!