Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Chapter 173.Worrisome Girl
April 12, 2013 - Permalink - 7 Comments
Dear Diary 

It has been a while since I last posted and I am freaky scarred for the lives in South Korea when I heard the news of the launching of the Missile as my parents and I were planning to go to Korea in May and such news are happening.I hate the North Korea plans in the Missile  launch ? Have they thought  of the Lives in South Korean people?? That's show the sign of the world is ending ? OMG !!Please I really hope thing out for the best for the war does not happen ? Enough Its makes me more worried till I want to cry and I decided to quietened my soul as I watch Running Man and Laughing my heart out and really it is so cool to see my favourite singer and actor in it Song Joong ki  , Jung Yunho and Max Changmin of TBXQ. I really so happy to get their autograph.Let me show you guys the pictures.
1st Boyfriend -Jung Il woo



My LOVED-Song Joong ki -2nd BF


TBXQ-Yunho -loved him in Queen of Ambition -3rd BF

                                               


TVXQ-Max Changmin -4th Boyfriend


They are so good looking , Hope to be there to meet them one day ! They are my top 4 most current loved .