Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Chapter 170. Hyatt Lunch With Family
March 16, 2013 - Permalink - 3 Comments
Dear Diary
The Navy blue Knitted Cardigan
It has been a long time since we went out for a family lunch together at Hyattt for lunch at Mecca 9. There was alot of nice food and I ate Rotisserie Chicken with Green aparagus potato and  carrots.  It just taste as I am in Cold storage and it was heavenly. My sister ate Fish with egg fried rice and there was many people and the food was delicious .The dessert was the best " The strawberry cheesecake  " .Went to Bugis street and Bought my Paris Iphone 5 case which was so nice and really loved it .After our lunch we went to shopping at CK Tangs and other places too .We were very filled and I am so happy with my new hairband which Angeline sent to me as well as I love my new knitted Navy blue cardigan 
MY ROISTERIE CHICKEN !

Pink and White bling ribbon hairband-Angeline
Strawberry Cheese Cake
Iphone 5-Paris bought from Bugis