Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 161.Sɪᴛᴇx 2012 - Fɪʀsᴛ Iᴘʜᴏɴᴇ 5
November 24, 2012 - Permalink - 51 Comments
Dear Diary



I went to the Sitex Fair with my parents and there was alot of people.We went to the Sitex to look for my dad 's Camera and it is the  second Day that it started .There were any interesting gadgets there.My  dad happened to see Uncle Robert who was there too. There were a long of people queuing  at Starbub and I was the One of them .My phone has expired and I have decided to  trade in my old Sony Ericsson Xperia HD 10  and It cost me150  bucks in return of the sold phone which I bought it two years ago at $198 and I save $48. Guess what phone I bought ! My veryFirst Iphone 5 .White 18gb, which I waited for more than 3 years.I queue for my no A1159 for it to reflect to the LCD Screen.From A1141- A1159 .So excited.But my contacts were lost.In the end .We just bought my Iphone 5 ..So Happy ...I going go right now ..


Features:
-It is so thin and light 18 % thinner 20 % Lighter 12% Less Volume

Thin, sleek, and very capable.
It’s hard to believe a phone so thin could offer so many features: a larger display, a faster chip, the latest wireless technology, an 8MP iSight camera, and more. All in a beautiful aluminum body designed and made with an unprecedented level of precision. iPhone 5 measures a mere 7.6 millimeters thin and weighs just 112 grams.1That’s 18 percent thinner and 20 percent lighter than iPhone 4S. The only way to achieve a design like this is by relentlessly considering (and reconsidering) every single detail — including the details you don’t see.
-Ultrafast Wireless
-Camera Sharp 
-Panorama.- High Defination up to 28 Mega Pixels
Look out more on the site>>>:)