Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 162. A Bᴜsʏ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ
December 16, 2012 - Permalink - 19 Comments
Dear Diary

my Very own Chanel dangling earings


It has been two weeks at  CIMB Bank at Raffles Place and I have been very busy lately working over-time and had the time to update my blog.I am sorry readers for not updating them.How is everyone doing? I am working at Credit Cards Department and I have make alot of friends.There was alot of work to do ! Went to have dinner with my dad friend from Canada .Went for Candlelight at City  Harvest Church and It was very  good .Time flies so fast and it is going to be the end of 2012 and Welcoming the new season 2013.I have yet to catch the Hobbit and Twilight..I hope I have the time to catch them. I was back from my  Usher Retreat Camp .

My Friends

                                       


                                       

                                         

Me,Shannon,Ammaris,Dom

                                      

Me N my sis